Friday, February 03, 2012

Cupid Four by JNESS

OK, I know I said there would be a break in production until next week, but it's hard to resist the unyielding tug of pure inspiration.  While discussing the upcoming issue of LargeInCharge.com (magazine on the table) with the Editor-in-Chief Raqui last night, I worked diligently on the fourth installation of the Cupid Collection. Unlike the previous illustrations, this one bares the beautiful face of one of my friends. The lovely cosmetologist based in Las Vegas who treats every face and crown like a work of art @Constanza Yael Nordenflyt-Prado (Connie) of http://www.modelmayhem.com/381242

There is nothing in the world like a supportive friend. Until this posting she was completely unaware of this creation. This morning at 6:00 am I sign on to FB and ironically I find the freshly painted words on my wall that read... "Love the new art" - Connie.

Without further shameless promotion I give you Cupid Four. 


--------
JNESS GRAPHICS <http://www.bbwartbyjness.com>
Bigger Art Is Better!™
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment