Thursday, May 03, 2012

Couture Queen Boutique's logo by JNESS

As promised, here is something new for my workdesk. Once again I am posting the preliminary sketch work that became the final piece. I have gotten some good responses about posting the different stages of my creative process.
 
I was hired to revise the Couture Queen Boutique's logo by adding a beautiful plus sized shopper and touching up the typography of the existing company's brand. I always enjoy assignments like this. The challenge is to maintain the integrity of the colors and classy flair that Couture Queen Boutique is famous for while adding new elements that shift the direction slightly. The client was pleased with the results, I am as well. There are a few other projects in the works for this great client. I won't reveal any details about them yet, but stay tuned so you can see what develops.
 
Couture Queen is located:
8400 1/2 Harford Road Parkville, MD 21234
 
--
All the best,
JNESS
--------
Bigger Art Is Better!™
--------
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment