Thursday, February 02, 2012

Cupid Collection Installment Three...

The Cupid Collection is off to a great start, I have received great reviews from the masses. I had one reviewer express reservations when the project launched. I am waiting to hear back from them now that installation three has been published.

My review… I am pleased with this stretch of my content, it has enabled me to try some new things like lace fabrics, see-through fabrics. Another plus for me is the victorian decor. I am not sure where the love for this era in interior design came from but I get amped up when I get I to capture those elements in my work.

The collection has a nice flow so far, but, it's time to break… duty calls I have to get some client work done. Next week there will be more pieces for you to view and review. Thank you everyone for all the feedback. I am humbled an truly appreciate you stopping by and sharing. Without further delay here is Cupid Three…
--------
JNESS GRAPHICS <http://www.bbwartbyjness.com>
Bigger Art Is Better!™
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment