Monday, August 15, 2011

To Blog or Not To Blog?

So the mad dash begins again. Hi Aja (this blog is the result of many conversations with my good friend) I used to blog feverishly in hopes of adding my experience to the table for designers, interested parties, and anyone who would listen. Then there was a brief hiatus...

Finally I returned posting as much artwork as I could muster (weekly). The only problem was, my voice was missing, I was just posting art. Ultimately it's six of one, half a dozen of another. But, I have decided to add my voice to the mix again. I have to mention my friend Chef Jeff Rogers who also shared in to...  "To Blog or Not To Blog" dialog. He is a caterer, restaurantor, and he is destined to become a monster at blogging!

Things have been really good, after the economy seemed to make art take the back seat to life for a minute, business has picked up again thanks to the contest I am running from my fanpage. It's good to be in the hustle and bustle of client related work again, along with its ups and downs. In regard to the question... To Blog Or Not To Blog? I havechosen to Blog!! And I plan to hit the ground running!

Thank you for looking
--
All the best,
JNESS
--------
JNESS GRAPHICS
Bigger Art Is Better!™
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment