Monday, August 27, 2012

J’ANN’s New Mixtape CD Cover by JNESS


I can’t help but get excited when a project places me in the drivers seat heading into unchartered creative avenues. My current roster of projects has me in that mode. Some book cover series, family portraits, a wedding portrait, and company branding pieces. Good times, I welcome my supporters to take front row seating and see the new work roll out.

When I saw a message from J’ANN in my inbox I smiled to myself and whispered my favorite Ice Cube quote, “Once again it’s On…”

I worked on J’ANN’s last mixtape CD cover “FREE WORLD” which was a huge success for this rising hip-hop artist from Compton, California. It was one of the milestones that grabbed the attention of industry talent hunters. Her newest effort team her up with Shade 45’s revered DJ JiJi Sweet. The result of this collaboration is entitled, “Independent Hustle”. I was commissioned to illustrate the cover…


No comments:

Post a Comment