Sunday, February 21, 2016

Beauty Parlor by JNESS

Beauty Salon by JNESS
Beauty Salon by JNESS
This is one of those illustrations that I sole intention was  to simply reflect a real life event. Nothing fantastic like a Superhero flying through the air in a single bound. Just beautiful plus size women at peace in one of their natural habitats... The beauty salon, doing what they want to do to accomplish the look they have in mind. I published this one on facebook and the response was great. I am on the right track with pieces like this. I think I will make this one available in the store once I release the color version s, #art, #artoftheday, #BBW, #bbw #plussize #curvy #women #divas #jness #shopping #jnessgraphics, #digital, #plussizefashion, #plussizefashion #plussize #ink

No comments:

Post a Comment